Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Spread the Spookiness



















Many of the teachers that I work with have expressed interest in doing a 'trick or treat' lesson in our English classes! But we've hit a snag. We can't give out candy to the students, so we'd like to give them stickers instead! BUT, it's really hard to find Halloween stickers in sufficient amounts here in Japan. SO, I'm sending out a plea to anyone who reads this to please send me some halloween stickers or other small, non-edible goodies that I could hand out to a class of 35 elementary school children.

My mailing address is:

Linea Napier
Sun Heights H-22
Aoki 2519-6
Nyuzen-machi
Shimoniikawa-gun
Toyama-ken
Japan
939-0643

(please don't let it's length frighten you!)

If you're sending stickers in an envelope, the average time from North America is 7-10 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey linea...Noah's teacher gave the kids pencils and erasers last year...cheap at a dollar store...how many (stickers, pencils, whatever) do you need?
could you use the pencils etc. for game prizes?
let me know
hugs
-M