Monday, October 02, 2006

Scary Request




In some of my upcoming elementary school lessons I have to explain and describe Halloween to my students.

The best way to do this is through pictures!

So I need your help!!!

Please send me photos that you have of the following:

Jack-o-lanterns

Costumes (for children)

Crafts

Games/Actvities (i.e. Bobbing for Apples)

Trick or Treating

Parties (for children)

Food

and anything else you can think of!!



Please and thank you very muchly!!!

send to linea.napier@gmail.com

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

wow...I was just gonna post a similar blog. but i'm looking for actual halloween decorations!

Linea said...

Let's combine forces!

Anonymous said...

i can scan some kids' story books and send to you? We just got a WHOLE bunch more from scholastic!
Want me to try?
-M

Anonymous said...

OH LINEA!! I just found another halloween book (it was packed away from last year)...it is "wee sing for Halloween" and it has songs, games and recipes!! and a casette tape. your mom said she is sending you a package next week...if we go to GP i will include in her package...she said it takes 1 week express? let me know!
-M
i also found the "hand bowl" that we bought last year...there is a hand in the middle of the bowl and when you reach your hand in the bowl it folds over ontop of your hand and says "want some candy?" or "trick or treat". The boys think it is sooo great. Annelise doesn't like it at all.

Linea said...

That would be frighteningly fantabulous!!


...and that's why you're my FAVORITE AUNT!!!