Sunday, March 12, 2006



Well, Saturday could very well have been my last day on the slopes...that idea makes me very depressed, but I might have to hang up my board until next year.



Kirsten scanned the snow reports Friday night, and we found a hill that promised no RAIN for Saturday...we jumped on it. So off the Tsugaike we went. It's always more fun with more people, so we called up Jimmy-san in Toyama and he rouned up a car full of boarders to join us. Tsugaike is twice as far as Seaside Valley, but well worth the drive we discovered.



And the great thing about having others along is that Kirsten and I can be in pictures together!!!!



Kirsten and I rented the same boards this year -one's slightly lighter than the other...they're Rossignal 'Diva's -how appropriate. I'm actually riding the board she rented and she's riding mine...don't ask why, it's just better this way!



Colonel Sanders was riding the lift all day...



Here are the gloves I've worn all winter. They're tattered and torn from multiple lace-ups and wipe outs so they'll be replaced next year. I guess I'll have to wait and see what color my board is before I make that purchase.



Kirsten and I took a wrong turn at the end of the day, and as a result we got a great view on the way back up the lift!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

let's call in sick. there is snow on the ground. it's cold out. the conditions are perfect. it's so depressing to let good conditions go to waste.

i think a week long snowboard camp is a must.

one more thing to start saving for!

Anonymous said...

snowboarding is interesting, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHINA PHOTOS???!!! WE ARE WAITING....
(tee hee)

Linea said...

your wish is my command, my FAVORITE Aunt!!