Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A quick update before I head to Beijing.

It's been a hectic month, and the past week was extremely busy at work. It's the end of the week for me. Graduation day is over and tonight I'll be on the night bus to Tokyo. Tomorrow I'll meet up with Mike, a former JET and good friend and we'll be off on a wild and crazy Japanese tour to Beijing. 4 nights and 5 days. I'll try not to eat anything too raw, as my mother warned me. And I promise to only drink bottle water.


I wanted to post images from today and the past month, but blogger is not working for me at the moment. It'll have to wait until I get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha you have to watch the bottled water too..some places they fill it up in the river or fountain...eg: Zimbabwe...we didn't buy it from them, but we saw them filling the bottles and selling them to the bus tourists! At least make sure it is sealed when you buy it and beware of children hawking it at tourist sites...Wes's aunt and uncle had a similar experience buying water when they went to China.
You know, every scam that we were warned about, we encountered in Zimbabwe...none of it malicious, just people trying to make a buck...met some great people there, hope they can replace their leader with someone better soon.
Ahhh...enough reminiscing....
hope you have a great trip and we look forward to the photos and stories.