Saturday, June 30, 2007

June has come and gone!

The highlight was my semi-birthday surprise. K organized a great get together at a cabin near the mountains. I was blindfolded and taken to 'the secret place' on a Sunday afternoon. When I got there everyone was waiting. K and Cheeks had been up late and rose early to make huge preparations. There was so much food, including lots of Greek cuisine - my fave. I had friends come from all over the prefecture to celebrate with me. We ate, went for a hike up to Funami castle, played frisbee, ate, sat in the sun, ate. And then after the clean up we went down the road to the onsen and soaked our bones before heading home to bed.

Thanks to everyone who came and a special thanks to Sista K for going over the top to create a happy day for me - right down to the 'Cars' place settings!!

No comments: