Wednesday, May 30, 2007

In dire need of an update

After a Relay Marathon in Kanazawa on the 13th, I packed my bags and headed home for a few days. I danced and made merry with family and friends. I got lots'o'lovin from Shea, my perfect nephew. And I totally avoided jet lag!! Yahoo. I got home on the 23rd, went to work for a couple of days, and then ran 10k in the Jimmy Carter Road Race on Sunday! The road race was really fun, except for the running part! My new motto is "What was I thinking??".

I'm back into the swing of things and the rainy season is just around the corner. Yuck.

I have a small request if you're reading this: I need more stickers!! Yes they have stickers in this country, but they're just not as cool as the ones from home and they don't come in bulk! Anything and everything -sports, music, English...

here's the address:

Linea
H-22 Sun Heights Nyuzen
Aoki 2519-6
Nyuzen
Shimoniikawa
Toyama
Japan 939-0643

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Linea
check your gmail and let me know.

Kirsten said...

flying pig has good sticker sets sometimes. or try foreign buyers club, they have a ton of the small kind and they come in bulk. your schools/BOE might even have the funds to buy them???

http://www.fbcusa.com/public2/