Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Are there elevators in Canada??

That's what one of my first graders asked me today during our introductory Q&A time...

CUTE!!!

I also got:

What bugs do you like?
What bugs do you hate?
Do you eat raw bugs in Canada?
Do you like snakes?
What are some famous animals in Canada?
What's your favorite color?
What color don't you like?
Why don't you like purple?
How many pets do you have?
Why don' t you have pets?
How many people in your family?
Do you have any famous foods in Canada?
How tall are you?
Do you have any friends?
What character do you like?
What's your favorite cake?

Inquiring minds wanted to know!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

my favorite question so far is:

why were you born in america?

wow...I don't know! do you answer that biologically or philosophically?