Friday, July 21, 2006

Hokkaido's aWeek aWay

Yay. BUT...


things I have to do before we leave:

write my farewell speech (check)
clean out my desk
get my farewell speech translated in to Japanese (check)
clean out my classroom (check)
make a costco order for the trip (check)
clean out my locker (today)
go to Toyama to get my visa changed over (pending)
clean out my car (check)
say my farewell speech (check)
clean out my refrigerator (so that I can give it back to Nyuzen High School and get a new one from Kurobe city) (check)
watch my baseball boys play in the prefectural tournament (check -we won 22-6!!)
clean the rest of the appliances I have to return to Nyuzen High School (check)
attend a farewell party (toga) that will be crazy (check -yes it was crazy)

This will get me to Sunday! Then I have to shop for groceries with the girls, pack me and then pack the Beetle!

Monday, we're all going to work (my last day and Amy's too) and then we catch the Ferry from Niigata to Tomakomai that night!

edit: note none of the cleaning tasks have been completed yet....surprise, surprise, surprise

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!! But the list of things to do is overwhelming...and I'm not changing jobs and all that other stuff. Let me know what I can do to help! And how much I owe you...monetarily! I can never pay you back for everything else. ;)

Linea said...

kazz!!! you posted a comment!

thanks dude!


K, you're the best!!!