Wednesday, December 28, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Since I'll be ringing in the New Year on the slopes this weekend I wanted to take this time to wish everyone a very happy new year.

It's hard to believe that last year at this time I was in Sicily...

Places I've visited in 2005

Scotland
Italy: Sicily
The U.S. : California,Texas
Canada: B.C., Alberta
Thailand: Bangkok, Phuket
Japan: Aichi prefecture for the Expo

People who have visited:

Mike
Mom and Dad
Craig
Dave
Kathleen

New experiences/challenges in 2005:

Snowboarding
Road trip in my Beetle
Expo in Aichi
Charity Show performance
Vancouver VW show
Me and my car in a VW magazine
Driving in Tokyo
Climbing Tsurugi Dake (mountain)
A Japanese Wedding
Running a relay marathon
Swim meet
Staff trip to Tokyo
Eating Natto
Scuba Diving
Christmas in Nyuzen

Other significant events:

Babies: Christine, Laurie, Dacia, Tomoko, Jennifer, Kristen
Weddings: Thip & Lambert, Dacia & Alex, Laurie & Glenn, Ross & Sheri, Dale & Yoko, Aiko and Miyano
My parents 35th wedding anniversary
Meeting Lisa
Grandpa Napier's 80th birthday
John's 30th birthday

No comments: