Monday, October 17, 2005

A Random Monday Post

I keep thinking that I have something to write about, but when I finally have the time to sit and type.....

Things that are going on in my world this week:

1. It's mid-term week, no classes
2. Wednesday I start my -bloody expensive- cram school sessions in Toyama with two other ALTs -we are all studying for a test in Dec.
3. Thursday is packed -a meeting in the morning at a school I've never heard of...they wanted an ALT to come to their school for a festival of some kind and asked around and my name came up so they called my school and made arrangements...and now I'm going to a festival of some kind at a school I've never heard of....then I have a planning meeting for the mid-year seminar (my 3rd now) and then I'm off to Tokyo to see Kathy for 2 days!!
4. Saturday is dinner with some ex-Nova students whom I haven't seen in years....I can't believe I can actually say that....
5. Sunday is SUMO in Kanazawa -ring side seats, I can hardly stand the anticipation!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription cheap tramadol hcl tramadol - venta tramadol online

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine good or bad - can you order phentermine online legally

Anonymous said...

phentermine 37 5mg phentermine 37.5mg online - phentermine online consultation prescription